Frequently asked questions

How far do you travel?

We are based in Hertfordshire, but we have wheels and we are willing to travel. Get in touch with us to discuss your location at the time of booking. We will travel up to 50 miles free of charge, the amount you will be changed above the free range will be 50p per mile.

Do you accept card payments?

Yes! We accept all debit and credit cards.

Can we provide our own alcohol?

Yes absolutely. Check out our packages and it sounds like you'd be interested in our Dry Hire. Speak with the team for more details.

Do you provide your own staff?

Yes! At least two experienced bar staff are included within our booking fee for your event.

Is a licence required?

Yes! Unless the event is on private land. If a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) is required, we will apply for this on your behalf and is included within your booking fee. Different councils require different notices, so this will be discussed at the time of booking.

Does the 'tin' need to be outside?

No! Providing we have access to the building, 'The Fizzy Gin Tin' can go wherever you need us to. We will speak with the venue beforehand to arrange access.

Do you have insurance?

Yes. We are fully insured with Public Liability Insurance.

If you think of a question that someone hasn't asked already, get in touch with us today and we will  get back to you ASAP!